- The impact of vision correction to a patient, methods of correction.
- Explore the various methods of vision correction available to the patient, spectacle frames being the most popular, where do contact lenses fit in and how we convert a prescription?
- A basic look at lens materials, modality options, the importance of hand hygiene and lens care.
- Teaching a patient how to handle, insert and remove a contact lens - first time user training (where applicable).
- Talking about the benefits of contact lenses to patients, following the steps around questioning and objection handling.
This is a Non-Clinical Course designed for Store Managers and Sales Staff.
Designed specifically for sales staff working in the optical store. Regardless of whether they are new to optics or have a few years experience.
We adjust the intensity of the workshops depending on the level of understanding of each delegate group.