- Look at how a healthy lifestyle can lead to better eye health, how digital eye strain effects patients.
- Check eye are healthy for contact lens wear, lids, lashes and tear film.
- Important lens material and design properties such as modulus, wettability, co-efficient of friction and their clinical implications.
- Compare performance merits of hydrogel and SiHy lenses and how each play a part.
- Explore lens solution options and the components, lens case care, assessing deposits and corneal staining using grids.
Continued good health is important to everyone.
This module contains new data taken from recently published clinical research, it will serve as good reminder to all Optometrists on the latest information and technology in assessing and testing lens properties