To continue your learning at Johnson & Johnson Institute access our extensive reading lists on key topics in eye care. Each list includes papers specially recommended by Johnson & Johnson Institute team to support our courses as well as links to the abstracts or full text.
Click on a topic to find out more.
- CORNEAL STAINING
- LID-PARALLEL CONJUNCTIVAL FOLDS (LIPCOF)
- SITTING COMFORTABLY
- CONTACT LENS/EYE INTERACTION
- CONTACT LENS MATERIAL PROPERTIES
- PRESBYOPIA AND ITS MANAGEMENT WITH CL
- HEALTHY EYES AND HEALTHY PRACTICES
- MANAGING THE ASTIGMATISM PATIENT
- HOW TO MANAGE YOUR PATIENTS / TEAR FILM QUALITY
- TEAR FILM QUALITY
- BLUR CONJUNCTIVAL HYPERACMIA
- COMIC - First Impression Matters