- The impact of Astigmatism on patients, what does the data tell us?
- Refraction and spectacle Rx conversion.
- Explaining Astigmatism to a patient, communication tools and techniques to use in your clinic.
- Trial lens considerations, design and the importance of stability.
- Fitting and assessing a toric lens on the eye, easy troubleshooting tools if the first fit doesn't work.
This module is suited to all Optometrists who currently assess patients with astigmatism keen interest in their Astigmatic patients.
Offering a toric lens to a patient who wasn't even aware they could wear lenses will enhance patient loyalty.